I have compiled a list of my top places I want to travel to in 2017! The world is so full of amazing places and I want to explore as many of them as I can. Linked below are some of my top travel ideas that I am dying to go to!
- Santorini– Who else thinks of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants when you think of Santorini? I have always wanted to go rent a vespa and ride around the island visiting all the amazing beaches here. Just make sure not to go in winter as many of the stores and restaurants close during the season. Hotels in Santorini tend to be expensive so I would look on VRBO or other similar sites for cheaper options.
- Zlatni Rat, Brač , Croatia– I mean, look at this photo! Who wouldn’t want to go here? I just want to go here and sit by the beach all day. All it needs is a hammock in the water and I would be set.
- Great Basin National Park– Great Basin is supposed to have some darkest skies in the country which makes for some of the most spectacular views of the stars. Take a sleeping bag and enjoy!
- Iceland– Iceland is the new travel hotspot and seeing all the amazing pictures online I am so ready to go! Hotels here are expensive so if you don’t mind roughing it I would look into renting a camper to ride around and sleep in.
- Cape Cod– I have always wanted to go and wonder and the idyllic scenery of Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. I would love to sit with a glass of wine and watch the sunset at this amazing hotel in Cape Cod.