Flying can be crazy expensive and a major part of your trip spending! After planning and going on many trips I have learned some apps and websites that I always go to. These help me get the best deals on my flight so that I can spend more money shopping! 😉
- Hopper– Hopper is an app I use quite a lot as it is user friendly. It helps me find the cheapest days to fly if my dates are flexible and choose my price range. Another feature I love is that I can “watch” flights that I am looking at. The app will send me notifications if the price goes up or down or if the price is being predicted to change soon.
- Skyscanner– Skyscanner searches 1,200 airline and travel sites to find you the best deals! On the app you can filter your results to show the number of stops you want to take, duration, airline, class and times. There are a lot of options on the app and if one of the apps I frequently use!
- Google Flights– Okay…so this isn’t an app but I had to share it with you! This website lets you monitor your flight prices, shows you less expensive options to a chosen flight, sends alerts for prices, and let you search a general region if you are unsure of where you want to go! It is nicely laid out and an easy website to use.
- Kayak– I’m sure you have heard of Kayak before or seen ads for their website BUT Kayak has an app too! The app helps you find the best deals for your flight, car and hotel bookings. What I loved about the Kayak app is that it searches travel sites to help find the best deals for you. It is also user friends which is a bonus!
- Last Minute– Make sure to filter your results on here otherwise you will get overwhelmed with options on here. Last Minute as it’s name suggests is for all you spur-of-the-moment travelers! There is also a deals section that has some great options that might help you save a few dollars.
Where are you going next? Enjoy your trip!